We are looking for a graduate to join our team as a social media coordinator!
The role includes:
- Managing and updating a variety of social media accounts for different client
- Updating a variety of websites and working to improve SEO
- Creating text, image and video based content
- Regular reporting on the reach and scope of our social media
- Setting up, monitoring and creating reports for social advertising campaigns
- Assisting other staff to provide social media content
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- An in-depth knowledge of major social media platforms and how best to utilise them
- Experience in using these platforms for advertising
- A solid understanding of SEO and content marketing
- An aptitude for writing and an eye for a good story
- A passion for film & TV and an eye for imagery
- A background in journalism or content creation is desirable.
We need someone who is engaged and excited by online media. Someone who understands what makes social media tick and the best way to utilise it. If you have an aptitude for writing, a keen eye for imagery and graphic production, and a solid understanding of SEO and content marketing, get in touch! We’d love to hear from you!
We expect you to be in tune with our market place - not just as a functioning technician, you will be an integral part of our growing business. You will have the capabilities, efficiencies, and the creativity to build new audiences.
If you are engaged with online media - sharing and discussing not just the content, but the design and delivery of the medium, this is the position for you.
The details of the role include:
- £16,500 pa salary
- 35 hours a week
- Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm working hours
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays
Candidates need to be based in Glasgow and qualify for the Glasgow Guarantee scheme.
To apply, and for more details, please register through the Glasgow Guarantee website and apply for the 'Social Media Graduate' position under 'current vacancies'.
Please include your Twitter and Instagram handles in your application.