Professional Media Training for Sports Professionals
This intensive, 2-day course has been developed for PFA Scotland to specific requirements. It has been tailored to the needs to professionals at any stage of their career and designed to assist them with all aspects of professional communication- with the press/media, coaching and management, sponsors and corporate events as well as general life-style, entertainment and speeches.
Over 60 PFA Scotland members have completed the course and have already seen a range of benefits- often with increased public image results, media and press interest as well as opportunities in professional broadcasting and journalism.
The course is fun, interactive and while you will be expected to develop quickly, is managed and safe environment where learning is easy and enjoyable.
PFA Scotland Media Training:
· 2 days, central location
· Access to a range of professionals: journalist, camera/directors,
· Developing speech and voice coach understanding
· Creation of speeches and presentations
· Working with the media- planning, preparation and inside information
· Thinking on your feet
· Pre and Post-match simulation
· TV and radio studio setups
· Maximising opportunities
· On camera interviews with review- closed (safe) learning environment
· On camera presentations with review
· Understanding body language